AMITY UNIVERSITY PROJECT SYNOPSIS SAMPLE FOR BCA AT
“A STUDY ON TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT AT UEI GLOBAL”
UNDER SUPERVISION OF:
NAME : ……………………..
ROLL NO. : ……………….
A dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements of
Masters in Business Administration (HRM)
Amity Center for ASODL
Amity University, Noida
Amity School of Distance Learning (ASoDL)
SYNOPSIS APPROVAL PROFORMA
- Name :
- Registration No. :
- Course :
- Institution :
- Study centre :
- Address (for correspondence) & Telephone No.:
- Name and Designation of Project Guide:
- Title of the Project :
- Name of the organization and place
where project is to be conducted :
Date: (Signature of the student)
(To be completed at ASoDL)
Approved / not approved (Signature of the approving authority)
TITLE OF THE PROJECT
“A STUDY ON TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT AT UEI GLOBAL”
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Corporate success depends upon having and retaining talented people. Training is the most important function that contributes directly to the development of human resources. If human resources have to be developed, the organization should create conditions in which people acquire new knowledge and skills and develop healthy patterns of behavior and styles. One of the main mechanisms of achieving this environment is training. Training is essential because technology is developing continuously and at a fast rate. Systems and practices get outdated soon due to new discoveries in technology, including technical, managerial and behavioral aspects.
WHY IS THE TOPIC CHOSEN
Training is the process of assisting a person in enhancing his efficiency and effectiveness at work by improving and updating his professional knowledge developing his personal skills relevant to his work and cultivating in him appropriate behavior and attitude towards his work and people he is working with. Development takes place as a result of training and essentially implies growth plus change. Thus, training and development go hand in hand. My endeavor has been to gain an in-depth insight into the process of discovering, harnessing and developing of the human capital to the benefit of both the individual and the organization into days highly dynamic and competitive business world through a comprehensive study and analysis of the latest training and development techniques used. Training is one of the important tools of the human resources development. The success of any organization is dependent on the Training its employees.
WHAT CONTRIBUTION WOULD THE PROJECT MAKE AND TO WHOM
The study is expected to contribute the following:
- Training helps the employees to increase their efficiency.
- Morale and productivity is also increased by providing the training and development.
- It increases the basic knowledge and awareness among the organization employees.
- It develops capacity and capability of the organization employees.
- Employees feel more responsible towards the organization and their duties.
- It is only training that develops right type of attitude, high morale and enthusiasm for work.
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE
- To identify training and development needs of the employees to make them compatible with new technologies.
- To find the importance of training for the existing employees at UEI Global.
- To determine implementation of development plans like job rotations and others in line with approved career plans.
- To study continuous monitoring of training and development activities in the division/region and ensure that divisions/regions are self sufficient.
- To study the various methods of training and development programme.
- The study will be confined to the Delhi only.
- To study will be confined to only Training and Development at UEI Global.
Research methodology in a way is a written game plan for conducting research. Research methodology has many dimensions. It includes not only the research methods but also considers the logic behind the methods used in the context of the study and complains why only a particular method of technique has been used. The basic task of research is to generate accurate information for use in decision making. Research can be defined as the systematic and objective process of gathering, recording and analyzing data for aid in making business decisions.
METHODOLOGY ADOPTED:- This research is aimed at studying the Training and development at UEI Global.
RESEARCH DESIGN:-The research design will be used in this study was both ‘Descriptive’ and ‘exploratory’.
DATA COLLECTION METHODS:
The data will be collected using both by primary data collection methods as well as secondary sources.
SAMPLE SIZE: A survey of approximately 50 employees at UEI Global working in different position.
The selection of respondents will be done on the basis of convenience sampling (Non- Probability).
MS-EXCEL will be used to prepare pie- charts and graphs and MS-WORD will be used to prepare or write the whole project report.
METHOD YOU WILL USE TO PRESENT DATA:
Data Analysis & Interpretation – Classification & tabulation transforms the raw data will be collected through questionnaire in to useful information by organizing and compiling the bits of data contained in each questionnaire i.e., observation and responses are converted in to understandable and orderly statistics are used to organize and analyze the data:
- Simple tabulation of data using tally marks.
- Calculating the percentage of the responses.
- Formula used = (no. of responses / total responses) * 100
REPORT WRITING AND PRESENTATION
Report Encompasses – Charts, diagrams
The Chapter Scheme in the project report is planned to be as under:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Objective and Scope
Chapter 3 Theoretical Perspective / Organizational Profile
Chapter 4 Methodology
Chapter 5 Data Collection
Chapter 6 Data Analysis
Chapter 7 Findings of the study
Chapter 8 Recommendations
Chapter 9 Conclusion
Appendices and Annexure