M.Tech Thesis synopsis FORMAT
1. Title page contents
2. Introduction (should not exceed 3 pages including Figs.)
3. Brief Literature survey (should not exceed 5 pages)
4. Gaps in study (should not exceed 1 page)
5. Problem formulation: Need and significance of proposed research work (should not exceed 1 page)
6. Objectives (should not exceed 1 page)
7. Methodology/ Planning of work (should not exceed 2 pages)
8. Facilities required for proposed work
9. Proposed place of work
10. Activity chart: Detailed work plan [Optional]
11. Main references (should not exceed 2 pages)
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR SYNOPSIS
- All the students are required to submit their synopsis in prescribed format to I/C M.Tech. (CSE).
- Students will be given date and time for presentation of synopsis in front of RDC.
- After approval from the RDC, the candidate may start his/her thesis work.
- The student can submit his thesis work after 3 months from the date of approval of his synopsis.