FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF BAJAJ AUTO LTD
Fixing the objective is like identifying the star. The objective decides where we want to go, what we want to achieve and what is our goal or destination.
- To study the various components of financial statements of Bajaj Auto Ltd. Industries for 5 years and analyze them to identify the financial strength of the company.
- To study the effect of current assets and current liabilities on the profitability and liquidity position of the company.
- To analyze the market performance of the Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- To help the management in financial planning of the organization.
- To suggest remedial measures for the improvement of the company’s performance.
- To study about automobile industry in India.
CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT OF THE ITC LTD.
Cash Flow statement is prepared with an objective to high light the sources and uses of cash and cash equivalents for a period. Cash flow statement is classified under operating activities and financing activities. It shows the net increase or net decrease of cash and cash equivalents under each activity.
- Provide information on a firm’s liquidity and solvency and its ability to change cash flows in future circumstances.
- Provide additional information for evaluating changes in assets, liabilities and equity.
- Improve the comparability of different firms’ operating performance by eliminating the effects of different accounting methods.
- Indicate the amount, timing and probability of future cash flows.